"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fifteen Weeks...

...and still going strong!  Praise the Lord for allowing us to get this far and enjoy this amazing journey!  I can't believe that in just twenty-five weeks (give or take a few) we'll be welcoming our little Peanut into the world!  Ahhhhh!

Speaking of Peanut...let's see what he/she has been up to this week!

Symptoms:

-nausea (this has been not as frequent this week---woohoo!)
-bloating/gassiness (especially after eating...which I do a lot of! lol)
-insatiable appetite
-on and off headaches...almost every day now
-fatigue
-achy hips/back/lower abdomen (Peanut must be hitting a growth spurt again!)
-stuffy/bloody nose
-light headedness (mainly when standing up)

Size of Baby:

Navel Orange (4-4.5 inches and roughly 2.5 ounces)

Milestones/Happenings:

Peanut's hair is starting to come in on that noggin of his (or hers).  But, if he's anything like my brothers and I, the poor thing will be bald for the first two years of his life! lol  I'm praying he takes after his Daddy and has at least a little fuzzy blonde hair when he's born! ;)

Some women may start to feel their babies move around this time (that might include "flutters, flops, bubbles popping, popcorn popping", etc), but that's usually women who have had a baby before and know what to expect.  I can't wait to feel little Peanut moving around in there!  Eek!!

Food Cravings/Aversions:

All I can say about this right now is don't mention food around me, or I'm going to start craving whatever it is you mentioned!  Tacos, donuts, chips, chicken, soup, Outback Bloomin' Onion (thanks, Amber! ;) )...it really doesn't matter to me at this point!  My mouth starts watering, my stomach starts growling, I get sick to my stomach because I'm so hungry, and I've gotta have it (even if it's just a bite)! From the looks of things nowadays, I'm guessing Peanut's NOT going to be a picky-eater! lol

Belly Pic:

I can't tell too much of a difference in the size of The Bump this week, but it does look a little pointier to me.  That must be Peanut's long legs poking out already! ;)




Ooooohtay, time for more cleaning and organizing!  By the time Peanut gets here, there won't be ANY clutter in my house---I'm making sure of that! lol  I pray you all have a fun (and safe!) Superbowl weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment