"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

18W4D

Happy Hump Day, guys!  I hope everyone's having a fabulous Wednesday so far!  Sorry, WE hope y'all are having a fab Wednesday!  (Peanut was flopping/dancing around to get my attention when I typed that...she hates to be left out! lol)

The Nutter-Butter and I are up and at-em and working on this monstrous To-Do List that's in front of me.  On the list for today...

-Baby shower planning x 2 (one will be back home the middle of May and the other will be here the first week of June)...I know it's early, but I'm a planner!  And I have the hostesses already asking for details, so I've gotta get going!

-Plans to make for our "baby moon" trip to NYC in two weeks (oot oot!)

-Birthday planning for my amazing hubby's 32nd birthday in two weeks (sorry, honey, I called you out on your old age...but don't worry---you don't look a day over 21! :) )

-Wedding shower planning for my sweet soon-to-be SIL's shower (back home) in April

Man.  That's a lot of planning!  Better get started! ;)  I'll see y'all back on here Saturday for Peanut's update! Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment