"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's Here!!!

Today's the day, y'all!!!

We will finally find out if Peanut is a "he" or a "she"!  I am BEYOND excited, and have been counting down the hours for the last few days now (T minus two and a half hours as of eight minutes ago! lol)! My husband doesn't seem to be nearly as excited, but he's a dude, so you know they like to keep their emotions in check. ;)  Me, on the other hand?  I'm a total basket case of emotions, and I'm not afraid to show it! Eeeeek!!!

Of course, I won't be posting Peanut's gender on here today...you guys will all have to (not so patiently) wait until the family finds out at our party on Saturday.  But I promise I will post as soon as I can!  :)


2 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! By the time you see this comment, you will finally know! So happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sweet girl!! I still can't believe it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete