"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Morning, Y'all!

I'm up and blogging earlier than usual today.  Why, you ask?  Because I'm excited!  Today will be our first appointment with Dr S, the OB doctor!  I am so excited, in fact, that I woke up at 6am (for my fourth nightly pee-trip) and couldn't go back to sleep!  I just laid in bed, daydreaming about seeing (or even just hearing) our little Peanut...(sigh).  Too bad my appointment isn't until 3:15pm...that's gonna make for a looooong day of waiting!

I really don't know what to expect at today's visit.  From what Dr S told me when I went for my annual GYN exam back in September (right before the first FET), he would "wean" me off my weekly ultrasounds, since most mothers don't get to see/hear their babies that often, and going from that frequency to once a month might freak me out.  But a friend of mine who also graduated from her RE at ten weeks went straight to monthly appointments (granted, it was a different doctor)...so I don't know!  I'm just praying for a clean bill of health for both Peanut and myself today, then we can take it from there! ;)

I have a feeling today's appointment might take a little longer, since it's my first OB visit and his office doesn't have the quick turn-around time Dr T's did (another reason I'll miss Dr T...sniff).  But I'll post as soon as I can, so y'all stay tuned and please keep those prayers coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment