"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fourteen Weeks

Sorry I am just now posting, guys...I'm just having a "blah" kind of day!  I'm just not feeling very well (despite my walk this morning, which I thought would give me some much needed energy), and I cried twice before two o'clock (for no reason, like usual).  I guess it's just all these blasted hormones!  Oh well...tomorrow will be a better day, right?

Now, let me stop whining (sorry for that, y'all!) and update you on our little Peanut's progress from this week...

Symptoms:

-mild nausea (part of why I'm not feeling well today...yuck)
-fatigue (not nearly as bad as before though, and I think the exercising has a lot to do with it!)
-moodiness (as evidenced by my frequent crying spells)
-increased hunger (this is getting worse...I swear, I am an endless pit these days!)
-gassiness/indigestion
-nasal congestion/bloody noses (mainly in the morning or when I lay down)
-mild cramps/ligament pain (since my uterus is growing and hips are trying to spread...ouch!)

Size of Baby:

Lemon (around 3.5 inches and 1.5 ounces)

Milestones/Happenings:

Peanut has doubled his/her weight since last week, and should do it again this week!  He's getting too big to "hide" behind my pelvis, and should be "popping" up from behind the pelvic bone and into my abdominal cavity any day now!  He's covered in that baby fine hair, called "lanugo", which will keep him nice and cozy in there.  The kidneys are making urine, which he tinkles out into the amniotic fluid and then swallows again, repeating the process (gross, I know).  The intestines are also "practicing" for when they will have to digest food.

Food Cravings/Aversions:

-I'm finding myself cravings fish tacos again...and I have to admit, I may have eaten them three out of four nights last week.  Sooooo good!

-I also want french fries.  Every day.  Morning, noon, or night.  Yummm...

-Some things still don't taste very good, like hot coffee (or any hot beverage) and certain cuts of meat.  But pretty much everything else is fair game at this point! ;)

Belly Pic:

I'm really not seeing a whole lot of change in the last few weeks, but I'm sure that will change once Peanut "pops" out!  I'm hoping it'll happen soon!



Alrighty, time to go feed the Peanut-ster!  PTL for my awesome MIL, who made homemade lasagna and banana pudding...otherwise it might have been a frozen meal kind of night! lol

Praying you all have a blessed week!




No comments:

Post a Comment