"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

13W4D

Gooooood morning, guys!  

Just wanted to drop in and let you all know that Peanut and I are doing well!  I assume he/she is still growing like a weed in there, and from what my pregnancy apps say, he should be on the move pretty much all of the time now!  (I still can't feel any acrobatic movements, but I probably won't until somewhere around sixteen to twenty weeks.)  Only three weeks left till our next appointment with Dr S, our anatomy scan at the 4D ultrasound place, and our Gender Reveal Party!  I can already tell that's going to be a GREAT week---bring it on!! 

I hope everyone has a fabulous rest of the week filled with God's blessings!  Peanut and I will check back in Saturday for our usual Pregnancy Progress Update! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment