"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Thursday, April 18, 2013

What? It's ONLY Thursday??

Is it just me, or does this week seem to be dragging by?

Perhaps it's because the hubs was on call Friday through Tuesday morning, and was literally at the hospital more than he was at home...that always seems to make the days seem soooo long (and I'm not even the one working! lol).  But now that he's off call and back to his normal work hours (PTL!), maybe the days will speed up again.  We've got exciting things going on in the next few weeks (my brother's wedding, a friend's baby shower, another friend's gender reveal party, our 4-D ultrasound, and then two baby showers for us!), so I'm eager for them to get here already!

As far as Miss Reagan goes, things are looking good!  She and I have been busy the last few days trying to tie up loose ends for the wedding and other things on our To-Do List (she's my trusty side-kick ;) ).  She's been a lot more active during the day lately, and I can tell she's as worn out as I am by the time I go to bed, because she doesn't do her usual gymnastic routine as soon as I lay down.  But come 3am, she's on the go again! (You'd better believe that I'm going to work that time into her feeding schedule once she's born, since she probably will wake up then anyway! lol)

Now it's time to get crackin' on today's chores! First up: call my insurance company about breast pump coverage!  (FYI to you preggos out there:  Due to "Obama Care", most insurance companies are now required to cover--either partially or fully--breast pumps for nursing moms.  That's a big deal and can save a lot of money, so call your insurance providers to find out if yours is covered, too!)
 
Before I go...I want to start leaving you all with a "Verse of the Day", to hopefully help encourage you in whatever you may be going through, or even just to help you get through your busy day!   So here is today's verse..."Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of we do not see." (Hebrews 11:1) Now go and have a blessed day, and I'll meet you back here Saturday to check on our little Peanut's progress! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment