"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

26W4D

Hey, hey, hey!

There's really not a lot going on this week, so not much to report.  Sorry, guys!  But here's a quick little update...just for poops and giggles. ;)

Baby Reagan is busy growing---as is her Mommy! lol  She is spending her wake time rolling around and dancing jigs, which definitely makes for some odd sensations and belly movements!  She happened to discovered my hip bone the other night when I was laying on my side, and had a blast kicking the mess out of it (if you're thinking "ouch", you would be correct!).  The only way to make her stop was to roll all the way over to my other side, which made her change positions, too.  Let's just hope she doesn't "discover" any more of my body parts she can assault! lol

I go back for my twenty-eight week appointment with Dr S on May 7th (so in thirteen days---yay!).  I'll do my glucose tolerance test at the appointment (yuck), and then if everything looks okay, he will see me again a month later.  After that, my visits will increase to every two weeks until thirty-six weeks, when I start being seen every week until I deliver.  Just knowing the frequency of my appointments are going to increase soon makes it seem much more imminent!  How exciting!!

Well, I think this little girl is begging to be fed (as is my hubby), so I'd better go start dinner!  I hope you all have a quick and easy rest of the work week!  For those of you that may be struggling this week and need a little pick me up, I pray you keep this Verse of the Day close to your heart: "The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty One who will save you; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing." (Zephaniah 3:17) Amen! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment