"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, April 5, 2013

On the Road Again...

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I, for one, am SUPER happy that Friday is finally here!  

My husband and I are headed down to see my family today---woohoo!  On the agenda for this weekend: celebrating my sister-in-law to-be's birthday and their wedding shower!  I can't wait to spend the next three days with those craaaaazy and hilarious people! :)

Since I won't be in town this weekend, I'll have to post my twenty-four week Pregnancy Progress Update on Monday.  But stay tuned and check back with me to see how our baby girl and I are doing! I hope y'all have a fantastic, blessed weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment