"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, April 8, 2013

Twenty-Four Weeks

Hey again, y'all!

We made it back safe and sound from our fun-filled weekend with my family.  Man, do I love those people!  Unfortunately, I seem to have left any sliver of motivation and energy I had at my mom's house...I am absolutely exhausted today! Hopefully tomorrow I'll regain a bit of my usual spunk and be able to accomplish something. ;)  For now, I'm going to do my best to update you guys on Little Bit's progress from last week!

Symptoms:

-fatigue
-heartburn/indigestion
-bubbles (...hehehe)
-backache
-on and off cramps (mainly when I've been on my feet a lot or have lots of bubbles, lol)
-increased hunger (but decreased capacity to hold as much food as I usually would eat)
-fatigue (yes, I put this twice...I am--and have been--that tired! lol)

Size of Baby:

Cantaloupe or an ear of corn (depending on which pregnancy App I read)...shes's still about a foot long and roughly 1.25 pounds (or 20 ounces)

Milestones/Happenings:

If everything is on track as it should be, Reagan should have gained almost a quarter of a pound last week alone!  She's still a tiny little thing, but with all this extra weight she's gaining, she'll be nice and plump in no time!

All this extra weight and muscle that she's been gaining is also making her stronger; her kicking/punching has gotten pretty hard!  My husband was able to watch her roll around in my belly last night and then give me a few good jabs.  Looks like we've got a feisty little girl on our hands! ;)

Belly Pic:

This week, my belly seems to be a little pointer again.  I'm not sure if that's from my placenta being in the front, or if it's Reagan's little booty poking out or something...but either way, it's getting bigger everyday!


So, tomorrow we have our twenty-four week appointment with Dr S (at 9:45am) to make sure everything is going well---yaaaay!  They should listen to her heartbeat again with the doppler and then measure my uterus (more on how they do this tomorrow) to check her growth.  I'll be sure to let you guys know how everything goes!  Please be praying that everything continues to look good with our little miracle! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment