"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thankful Tuesday

All too often, we get so busy with life and all that it entails that we forget to stop and be thankful for the little things.  So, today I thought I'd take a moment and give God the praise for just a few of the many, many things He has blessed me with!

I'm Thankful For (in no particular order)...

-another day to wake up

-a warm bed and beautiful home to wake up in

-this tiny miracle that woke me up kicking away this morning, and who is healthy and continuing to grow every day

-the financial stability to be able to take time off work while our miracle grows

-a husband who loves me unconditionally, supports me in all of my endeavors (including all my moments of "I totally think I can do that!" and then give up shortly after...like making homemade hair bows...), and is a shining example of a Godly man

-an amazing group of people that I get to call "family" (seriously, y'all rock my socks off!)

-a multitude of friends who never fail to let me know I'm loved and being prayed for

-Burger King sweet tea (what??? I'm thankful for it! lol)

-God's never-ending love, mercy, faithfulness, and forgiveness

-a man named Jesus who gave His life on the cross so that I (and you!) can live for eternity in heaven, and for God's willingness to send this man...His one and only son.  Romans 5:8 says "God demonstrated His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (To read more about this ultimate sacrifice and how you, too, can live for eternity with Him, click here!)

The list could go on and on, but these are just some of the things that are on my heart this morning! What are you thankful for today??  How has God blessed your life?  I hope you get the time today (even if it's just a few minutes on the elevator, in the car, or during your lunch break) to stop and tell the Father how grateful you are...He's a humble God, but He does like to hear a "thank you" every now and then! ;)

Have a blessed day, you guys!  See you back here Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment