"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I'm On the Mend!

PTL, y'all!  My cold is finally letting up!!  I thought it was getting better Monday, but it was only taking a break and then came back full force by that afternoon.  This morning, I woke up to some stuffiness and a scratchy throat, but nothing I can't handle.  Looks like I may be back to normal (how "normal" are you really during pregnancy, though?? lol) before our trip next week!  Woohoo!  Now, if I can only keep my baby daddy from getting sick!

Little Miss Peanut seems to be doing well, too.  She took Monday off and slept most of the day, but she's been quite active yesterday and today!  Guess everyone needs a "lazy day", huh? ;)

Only six days left till our big twenty-week ultrasound with Dr S!  Eek!  We're so excited to see how our little miracle is growing and to watch her dancing around in there! Every time we get to see/feel/hear her makes our hearts happy and reminds us even more of God's love and faithfulness!

Allllllriiiiighty...nap time! :)  I'll see you guys back here on Saturday for Peanut's twenty-week Pregnancy Progress Update, when we'll officially hit the halfway point!  Yaaaaay!




No comments:

Post a Comment