"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Let the Countdown Begin...Again!

That's right, folks, it's time to start marking the days off on the calendar again!  Only twenty-five days left until I start the BCP portion of the FET cycle!  That means in a mere sixty-five days I will be welcoming two our precious embryos back into my womb for what will hopefully be the next nine months---major "eeeeek" moment happening right now!

In preparation for the little ones' transfer, I am still working out consistently four to five times a week, staying on my healthy diet (although I do admit to cheating every now and then), and trying to reduce my stress level at work (easier some days than others).  By the time the FET date rolls around, I'll be in tip-top shape and ready to go!  Then, once I'm pregnant, I can let myself go again! ;) Just kidding, just kidding....well, maybe I'm not.  Haha!

Before I return to my paperwork (yuck!), I wanted to share this poem with you guys.  I read this today and thought it was perfect to remember not just during life's trials, but throughout our daily Christian walk!  It's called "Direct Me, O Lord", and is by M.S. Lowndes:

"Direct me, O Lord
To where You want me to be.
Give light to my steps,
and a lamp to my feet.

Give me Your wisdom
So I'll know which road to take,
And know the twists and turns
And when I need to wait.

All these things, O Lord
Are important in our walk.
So we won't go the wrong way,
forgetting what You've taught.

Let us know Your will,
The plans You have for us.
So we may fulfill our destiny
And be walking in Your love.

So that others may also
Come to know Your ways.
And follow after You, O Lord,
and walk within Your grace."


All I can say after that is "Amen"!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment