"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, July 13, 2012

Just a Quick Note

Hi guys! 

Just popping in to say hey before I run (literally--I'm like a chicken with my head cut off today!) out the door to finish my work day, enjoy an Employee Appreciation lunch at work, and then my hubby and I are leaving for FL to visit my parents for the weekend!  Yay!  This is a much needed trip, since I haven't seen my Mama in over four months---I'm going through withdrawals! lol I still have her Mother's Day presents to give her!  Sheesh!  We also get to enjoy time with my Dad (whose birthday was Monday), little brother, and his super sweet girlfriend---I can't wait!

Nothing noteworthy in the baby-making biz.  I am looking so forward to getting things underway in August.  Only a little less than a month to go before I start the BCP again!  And we have our FET consult at the end of this month--eek!  I know God's gonna do even bigger things this time, and I can't wait to see what they are!

Alrighty, my allotted blogging time is up--gotta stick to the schedule in order to leave on time! ;) I hope y'all have a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend!  Please pray for safe travels as my husband and I make the five hour drive to FL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment