"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hellooooo Weekend!

PTL moment for the day: I've survived another work week!  Woohoo!

Even though the beginning of my week started off busy with routine patient visits, I have to say, being on call this week has been a breeze! (Lord, please don't make the phone start ringing like crazy just because I said that! lol) I haven't received any calls at night (so far), I only had one patient to see yesterday, none to see today, and no one lined up to see Saturday or Sunday...the awesomeness of this is indescribable!  It's definitely a God thing---He heard me when I asked for a lighter load and time to recoop from the recent craziness...that just goes to show: "Ask and you shall receive!" (Matthew 7:7) Now, if I could just keep my phone from ringing all weekend...;)

Well, I'm off to cook dinner for my wonderful other half!  On the menu tonight: Jamaican jerk shrimp, island rice with black beans, and mango salsa---yummm!  I hope you all have had an equally awesome week, and I pray your weekend is even better!

(Side Note: T minus sixty-two days until FET day!  In case you were curious...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment