"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wowzers!

Here's my PTL moment of the day: I logged onto my blog site and noticed the number of pageviews has hit three-thousand!  God is truly at work here, people! 

Whenever I started this blog, my goal was to share my faith with others and encourage those who are going through trials, whether it be with infertility or something else entirely.  It was a leap of faith; I never thought it would be viewed by a hundred people, much less three-thousand!  From what the blog statistics say, there are readers not just all over the country, but all over the world (including Germany, Russia, and South Africa)---how amazing is that?!  That just goes to show that the Lord can use faith as small as a mustard seed and grow it into something so much bigger! 

Now, please don't think I'm trying to toot my own horn by sharing these statistics, because that's not my intention at all.  This blog was meant to build the Heavenly Father up, not myself.  I just want to share how good God is, and how far the branches of His ministry can extend! Whatever "success" this site has is merely "God working in me, giving me the desire and the power to do what pleases Him." (Philippians 2:13) 

With that said, I also want to say thank you all for reading my blog.  Thank you for the love, support, comments, emails, and prayers!  Just knowing that God is using me in such a mighty way brings a smile to my face and makes my heart swell with joy!  I pray that He continues to speak through me, to touch others, and to grow His ministry---however He sees fit!  (And if this includes blessing my husband and I with a child in the process...that would be awesome, too! lol) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment