"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, August 20, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday

Wheeeeeeew.  I'm pooped.  One crazy day down, only one more to go and I'll be headed to the west coast with my love for a little R & R!  I still have lots to do to prepare for the trip, but I'm soooo excited for Wednesday to get here!

What else I am super excited about??  Lupron injections!  Yes, you read that correctly.  I'm actually eager to start my shots again, because every shot I take brings us that much closer to our dream: a baby!  So bring on the nightly phone reminders, the bee sting of the medicine going in (Lupron is actually the least painful of all the injectables, so it's not that bad, but not fun either!), and the belly bruises---I'm ready!

Ok, sadly, my few moments of relaxation are up.  I have a few more things to accomplish before I go to bed, and tomorrow is another busy day, so I'd better get back to work!  I'll try to check back in tomorrow night to let y'all know how the shot went.  Keep those prayers coming, please! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment