"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, August 13, 2012

In Just ONE More Month...

...I may have a little one growing inside me!!  The transfer is only thirty-one days away--can you believe it??  I can't!  Our dream of being parents may actually come true, and I am...hmmm...what's the word.....oh, I know: ECSTATIC!  Eeeeek! :)

As far as treatment goes, I am still taking the BCP's, which end next Friday (the 24th).  Next Tuesday night (the 21st), I will start the Lupron shots (starting with 10 units every night), which will last through September 7th.  I'll have to take a few more pills before then, but I'll go through those once I actually start them to save you some confusion with all of these dates and medications. Lord knows it confuses me!  Thank God Dr T's nurse gave me a calendar to go by!

One more exciting tidbit of info to share before I go enjoy dinner with my hubby...we're going to San Francisco next week!  Whoop whoop!  Our anniversary is on October 17th, and we usually take a nice long trip to celebrate another glorious year together (well, they've all been glorious to me! lol), but this year we have to stay in state around that time due to Dr T's stipulations after the transfer (no traveling out of state during the first trimester--just in case something happens I can get back to my OB quickly).  So we're taking advantage of my freedom while we can! lol Because I've taken so much time off work recently, I am only taking a few days off for this trip, so we will leave next Wednesday night and come back on Sunday.  I am so excited to be able to share a few days alone with my sweet husband and rest up for the transfer.  It's hard to think that this may actually be our last big trip together before we become parents!

Unfortunately, since the transfer was bumped up a week, so was the date to start the shots...and that means I have to take nightly injections the entire trip!  Booooooo! Buuut, I am trying to remember to look for the blessings in everything, and I know the inconvenience will be oh-so worth it if we end up getting pregnant this cycle!  So I will pack up my Lupron and supplies, set the timer on my phone, and inject myself (in the bathroom, of course) wherever we may be!  Anything for my sticky little bean! ;)

Well, that's all my news (for now)!  Stay tuned for more updates as the countdown continues and our FET gets closer!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jayme!
    I wanted you to know that I have chosen you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. You can see the details about your nomination on my blog post: http://www.notyouraveragewidow.com/2012/08/very-inspiring-blogger-award/
    Keep shining! -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww shucks, Erin! I'm so honored! Thank you! :) Expect to see a blog about this in the next few days! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited for your Jayme... I feel like we are so close to seeing that BFP! And you are such a pro at shots, don't you fret about meds on your vacation, it will still be a lovely time for you and B. Can't wait to hear all about it. And more about the next month!! Eek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, my Jessikins! :) I am oh-so-ready for that glorious BFP! Be looking for some FB posts or pic-texts while I'm gone next week--I'm sure we'll be texting the whole time I'm in San Fran! I just can't be without my FF's for too long! ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete