"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So What's Next??

Good question!

Since the transfer date has been bumped up, so has everything else.  I start my BCP this Saturday, and Lupron injections and estrogen pills (to thicken my uterine lining) on August 29th.  From that date to the transfer date, I will have to have six ultrasounds and blood draws (likely three times a week for two weeks) to ensure my lining is nice and plush and ready to welcome a tiny little visitor!

It has been a looong twenty-three months since we started on this journey to have a baby...a journey full of hoping and worrying, excitement and disappointment, laughs and tears, revelations and prayers.  Now we are finally on what could very possibly be the last leg of the trip to Baby Town, and I am over-the-moon excited to get it underway!

Looking over the past two years, I wouldn't change a single thing about the path that God has led us down; it has brought me so much closer to my Lord and Savior, taught me to fully trust in Him, and made me the person I am today.  But I can't lie, I will be OVERJOYED when this journey comes to an end and we get to look into the eyes of our little miracle!  Eek--I'm getting all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment