"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, August 3, 2012

T Minus 41 Days...

...till the FET!  I cannot wait until that day, when we will lay eyes on our future baby (or babies) for the last time before the transfer, welcome them into what will hopefully be their home for the next nine months, and then let the Creator continue His miraculous works in me!

I read this powerful verse today, and will definitely be holding it close to my heart on the day of the transfer: "Whatever I am now, it is because God poured out His special favor on me--and not without results.  For I have worked very hard...but it was not I, but God's grace working through me." (1 Corinthians 15:10) How appropriate and awesome is that verse??  God's word never ceases to amaze me!

Now...time to start BCPs tomorrow night!  Yaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment