"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ready, Set...Go!

I woke up early this morning and, within seconds, I already had a million thoughts buzzing around in my head.  I had a mental list going of things I need to get done today...laundry, groceries, taking pictures of my friend's baby (I'm excited about this one--I get some baby-snuggle time!), pick up BC pills.  Eek!  This is it!  How exciting!  Today marks the start of a new beginning, because once I start these pills, I will officially be on track for IVF next month! But first things first...I have to take another home pregnancy test.  Hopefully this will be the LAST time I ever POAS (pee on a stick) and get that dreaded BFN!  But then again, it could be positive...after all, nothing is impossible with God!

Well, it didn't take long (3 minutes, precisely), to see that oh-so-familiar one line in the window.  I took a second and thanked God for this negative result (I know that sounds crazy--bear with me), because I knew that this is part of His master plan for my life.  I wasn't upset, nor did I cry my eyes out like I usually would over a BFN.  I felt nothing but peace...peace that only God can give and peace that passes all understanding.

So today I will pick up my prescription and officially start on this journey.  I ask all of my friends and family who read this or know about our situation to please be praying...pray for strength, for God to touch my body and bless us with a miracle of our own, for God's will in our lives, for patience, and for peace.  The Bible says "Again, I tell you, if two of you on earth agree on anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19) I know He is going to move in our lives (maybe not even in the way that is expected--but in some amazing way), and I can't wait to see what He has in store for us!

Ready, set...go! IVF, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment