"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, April 30, 2012

Bring. It. On!

Tomorrow is our official IVF consult!  I have three little words to describe how I'm feeling: Bring. It. On! Ever since my husband and I made the decision two weeks ago to take this giant leap of faith, I've been super excited to get this process started!  Tomorrow we will go through all the details with Dr T, sign the consent forms, pay the money (gulp!), and start our testing (ovarian reserve, something call "uterine mapping"--sounds like a blast, doesn't it?!--and routine blood work).  I am going into this trusting that my God knows what best for us, and also continuing to pray for Him to use us and our situation however He sees fit!

Since I'm on call at work all week and weekend, I may not be able to write a post everyday.  But I will try to catch you up with what's going on when I can!  Until then, I'll leave you with this verse: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

2 comments:

  1. Jayme, you are an awesome and Godly woman and you are gonna be a great mom, all in God's perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cheryl! I hope I can be at least half as awesome as you! ;) We were so lucky to grow up with such Godly woman in our lives, and now it's time for us to be the same example for our children...and I see that in you and Becca already! :)

    ReplyDelete