"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jammin' Out to Jesus!

Ok, so since not a lot is going on in the way of baby-making this week  (our official IVF consult isn't until next Tuesday, and I start BC pills this Saturday), I figured I'd share a few verses from some of my favorite praise music to help get us through the end of the work week!  These are especially good for driving around town with the music cranked up, singing at the top of your lungs, with your hands lifted in worship to God....just kidding, Mom! I only lift one hand, and keep the other safely on the wheel. ;) These are just a few that are currently on my playlist:

-"So I shout out Your name, from the rooftop I proclaim...that I am Yours.  I am Yours.  All that I am, I place into Your loving hands, and I am Yours.  Here I am, I stand with arms wide open to the One, the Son, the Everlasting God." -Rooftops, Jesus Culture (Thanks, Em, for recommending I download this one!)


-"He'll break open the skies to save those who call out His name. The One the winds and waves obey is strong enough to save you." -Strong Enough to Save, Tenth Avenue North


-"Our God is greater, our God is stronger, God You are higher than any other.  Our God is healer, awesome in power, our God...our God.  If our God is for us, than who can ever stop us?  If our God is with us, than who can stand against us?" -Our God, Chris Tomlin


-"And I find myself just living for today, cause I don't know what tomorrow's gonna bring...So no matter if I rise or fall, I'll never be alone.  Nothing compares to the greatness of knowing You Lord, oh no...nothing compares to the greatness of knowing You Lord, oh no." -Nothing Compares, Third Day


-"Make a promise to me now; reassure my heart somehow, that the love that I feel is so much more real than anything. I've a feeling in my soul, and I pray that I'm not wrong...that this life I have now is only the beginning.  Feels like I'm born again, feels like I'm living...for the very first time, for the very first time.  Feels like I'm breathing, feels like I'm moving...for the very first time, for the very first time." -Born Again, Third Day

Come on, how could you NOT be totally pumped for God after listening to those songs??!  I hope they bless your day as much as they have mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment