"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ten Weeks?!

Time is going by waaaay too quickly here, people.

I demand it stop---immediately!  

Well, at least for a little bit so I can get all of the snuggles out of 
Miss Priss I can before she's rolling her eyes at me when I try to 
kiss her outside her kindergarten classroom.  
That'll be here before you know it! 

(Sigh)

So, what's new with Reagan, you ask?  Rather than growing like a weed (seriously!), 
she hasn't learned any new "tricks" in the last week.  

She has adopted a few new sounds though, such as the wonderful "fake cry", lol.  
And she really seems to enjoy the silly noises the hubs and I make at her---
they always get at least one smile! 

She also loves it when I sing to her...which tells me she must me tone deaf like myself, 
because my singing is quite horrendous!  
Her favorite songs I sing are (brace yourself): Michael Bolton's "Soul Provider", 
The Jackson Five's "ABC", and (as of last night) Sonny and Cher's "I've Got You Babe". 
 I know, she has an old soul, doesn't she? ;)

We're working on helping her roll over, but she hasn't mastered that technique yet.
Anytime she goes from her tummy to her back (with our help) she seems utterly shocked, lol.  
But I'm sure she'll make it happen on her own soon! 

Picture time!

This is one happy, happy, happy baby!
She's laughing at her Mommy's awesomeness...I'm sure of it. ;)



Enjoying a little tummy time on her Daddy's chest.


This is post poop-explosion (she's clean and in a new outfit, of course)...
see the look of guilt on that sweet face? lol


Her beloved GG celebrated a birthday on Saturday, so Baby Girl had to send her
a special shout-out via Facebook (she's holding a sign, which got cropped out of the picture...
I know, I'm not that bright).


Again, one of her 2, 396, 183 expressions.
I call this one the "I don't know" shoulder shrug, lol.


Sporting her first ever tutu while attending a football party.
:)


Some more tummy time on her bear mat...she was taking a break during this pic.


This was a "selfie" done by Miss Thing...with a little help from Mommy. ;)


This one is from this morning.  She was in between smiles.
(I think she's figured out what the camera means, lol.)


Now we're off to get our shop on with her GG!
Then lunch at our fave Vietnamese joint and a much-needed haircut for me!
It's going to be a great day, guys!
Till next time...

Verse/Thought of the Day:

Our light and monetary troubles are achieving for us an 
eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 

2 Corinthians 4:17

No matter what this life throws at us...
no matter how bad things seem...
nothing will matter 
once we see our King!

(You like how I rhymed there, don't ya? Hehe.)






No comments:

Post a Comment