"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Reagan's Three Month Birthday

Our Peanut is officially three months old today!

Eek!!

To keep in line with my last "birthday" post, I'll update ya'll
on Reagan's latest stats and happenings...

Temperament:

While still fussy at times (more so now that the time is changing--
I swear these babies can sense it!), she is quite the happy baby!
She likes to "gum" people (smile so big she shows her gums), giggle,
and wrinkle her nose right before she busts into a full-on grin.

Weight:

Reagan has gained another two pounds this month;
she weighs in at twelve and a half pounds now!
Gah!
(Of course this was after her breakfast...
so she was a little bloated. ;) )
She has thigh rolls and a few mid-forearm rolls, which her
Daddy insists isn't normal, lol.
But I love it!

Clothes:

Obviously, with the recent growth spurt Lil Bit went through,
some of her clothes are fitting a wee bit tighter than
they were a few weeks ago.
She is primarily in 3 month clothes, although
it depends on the brand.
(Carter's my fave, because they tend to fit the best.)

Milestones:

When I began this post this morning, there wasn't a whole lot
new to report in this area.
Reagan is working on laughing--I can't to hear that
big ole belly laugh for the first time!
She is grabbing for things (my shirt, her clothes, burp cloths, etc),
but isn't reaching out for things yet.
Buuuut...
while doing a little tummy time this afternooon,
guess what Miss Priss decided to do for Mommy?

ROLL OVER!!

That's right---my baby girl rolled over for the first time
today!  She went from tummy to back
all by herself.
Obviously, I couldn't be more proud! :)

Pictures:

"I want milk!  I want milk!
Give me the milk!  Give me the milk!"


"Boo!  Are you scared?  Was I scary??
I've been working on that all month."
:)


Miss Cutie Patootie


Working on her balancing skills in her exersaucer.


Enjoying some tummy time outside with Mommy!


And enjoying her first road trip to see her
Meme and Papa
(during which she managed to sleep four of the five
hours---score!)


Reagan and her "birthday twin", Cousin Marseille (mar-SAY)
meeting for the first time!
They were both so excited--can't you tell? lol


Pretty in pink!


During her three month photo shoot this
morning!  She's getting so big!



Alrighty, y'all.
That's all!
Time to go enjoy some quality time with the hubs
while Baby Girl is at her GG's for a few hours!
I'll be back again next week...
and who knows, with as quickly as this chick is growing,
she might be driving by then! lol

I hope you all have a blessed week!

Verse/Thought of the Day:

"If you can?", says Jesus.  
"Everything is possible for he who believes." 

Mark 9:23

'Nuff said.








No comments:

Post a Comment