"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, October 21, 2013

Almost 1/3 Year Old

Miss Peanut is a whole twelve weeks old today!

That means that next week she'll be four months---
or a third of the way through her first year!

I'd better start the partying planning, 
because July will be here before I know it!
Major eek!

So what's been going on since last week, you ask?
Well...

Baby Girl is still working on rolling over, 
but her tummy time skills have definitely improved.
I keep recording her with my phone thinking 
she will flop over any minute!

She prefers standing to sitting.
We went ahead and bought her an exersaucer so she can work
on those leg muscles, but she hasn't quite figured out 
how to do anything but stand on her 
tippy toes. ;)

She's trying very hard to reach out and touch objects.
She'll focus really hard on what she wants to 
grab and then stare at her closed fist, 
but she can't seem to make that fist open and get it 
to the object itself.
I'm sure she'll get the hang of that soon...
then I'd better keep my hair in a ponytail and stay away
from dangly earrings,
 because I'm sure she'll be grabbing 
whatever she can get her hands on! lol

Reagan has officially grown out of her "newborn" clothes.
There were a couple of outfits that she still could squeeze into, 
but the chunkiness will no longer fit into them.
(Insert sad face here.)
I haven't weighed her lately 
(I will next week for her four month post),
but I'm sure she's pushing twelve and a half pounds by now.
Little Bit has got some thigh rolls, chubby cheeks,
 and is working on a decent double chin.
I love my chunky little girl! :)

I'm taking her to get her ears pierced tomorrow--eek!  
I'll be sure to post pics of her new "accessories" next week. 
Prayers are appreciated because if she reacts
to the ear piercing like she did her two month shots,
this mama's gonna need some anti-anxiety medicine! lol

Now, let's take a peek at Miss Thing...

Enjoying play time with Mommy in the morning...this is one of my 
favorite times of the day! (Nap time is a close second ;) )


This is her "I've been caught--try to look cute!" face.  
Bahaha!


"Oh, you know...just watching TV with my Mom." 
She's a fan of The Little Couple, too! 


This is her expression at first when I make "motor boat" 
noises with my mouth.  
Then she bursts out into a smile.
Love it!


Bubbles!!


Exploring her new exersaucer...


"Loooooook into my eeeeeeyes...
now giiiiiive me the boooooottle..."


All smiles in the morning!  
Love it when she wakes up happy!


As I close today's post, I want to ask for extra prayers for a friend of mine. 
 I have known her since middle school and our moms used to 
work together "back in the day" (lol).  
She is going through her own infertility battle, 
and God allowed me to reach out to her through Facebook and through this blog. 
She has been trying for over five years to have a baby, 
and just went through her first IUI.  
She is having her first beta test done sometime this week, 
so pleeeeease keep her in your prayers as they await their BFP!  
God has a unique plan for her life, 
and I know He's going to use her for big, big things!  

I also want to give a "shout out" to our amazing God!
Another friend of mine
---the one who underwent IVF shortly after I did---
just gave birth to her adorable son, Ridge, after TTC for nearly three years.
How awesome is our Father?!
He never ceases to amaze me!

Well, y'all, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next week 
for Reagan's four month post!  

Verse/Thought of the Day:

"This God--His way is perfect. The word of the Lord proves to be true.  He is a shield for all those who take refuge in Him." 
-Psalm 18:30

And just because this one is so fitting, too...

"In my day of trouble I call upon You, for You answer me."
-Psalm 86:7













No comments:

Post a Comment