"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, May 9, 2014

Peek-A-Boo!

Here I am!

I know.  I'm waaaaaaay late posting.  Please forgive me!

Our lives are a tad crazy right now, to say the least.  I tell you what---this parenting gig is a full-time job!  I haven't a CLUE how Michelle Duggar does it with 19 kids!  Sheesh!

I plan on posting Reagan's eight and nine month updates as soon as I have more than fifteen minutes to sit down and gather my thoughts.  There have been so many changes---not just with Baby Girl, but also with our lives!  Exciting stuff is happening!  (And NO, I'm NOT pregnant! Hahaha!)

I'll be back on here soon, but until then I hope you all have a blessed weekend and an AWESOME Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment