"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, September 23, 2013

Week Eight

Reagan is a whopping eight weeks old today...

...she'll be officially two months on the twenty-ninth.  

How is this possible?!  

(Insert sad-mommy-face here.)

Well, I guess since I can't stop time, I'd better enjoy it before it flies by!  And I'm happy to report that this last week has been A LOT better than the few weeks before!  Praise the Lord!

Miss Reagan has been sleeping better; she slept over eight hours one night!  Woohoo!  (Unfortunately, I have to get up and pump in the middle of the night, regardless of how long she sleeps...so I didn't get to experience this amazing stretch of slumber, lol.)  We're trying to transition her to her crib now---starting with going from the napper to the pack n' play.  Let's just say the last two nights we've done this, Tucker the Cat was the only one in the house who got any sleep.  But I know it takes a little time to make the change, so we'll keep at it! ;)

She's also been eating well, which clearly shows by those cheeks and thigh rolls. ;) According to our scale here, Miss Chunky Butt weighs almost ten pounds now!  I can't wait to see how much she weighs by the time we go to her two month appointment next Wednesday!  I've already had to go through her clothes and put away the stuff she's outgrown, which is pretty much most of the "newborn" items.  As sad as this is, I'm excited she's fitting into her "0-3 month" stuff now, because those outfits are even cuter! Haha!

Her wake times have been a lot more enjoyable, which is exciting to both her Daddy and I!  She smiles a lot and likes to carry on conversations about stuff we don't quite understand yet.  Her fussiness during these periods of the day have decreased, which is quite nice! I was actually able to put her down on her play mat yesterday and let her "entertain" herself for a good twenty minutes before she started to fuss.  Hey, I'll take what I can get! lol  Now I'm looking into buying a baby exersaucer for her...I can't wait to see her playing in one of those!  Eek!

Alrighty, let's look at some recent pictures of my little butter bean!  

*My little strawberry enjoying her play time on Mr Bear!


*These next three are a little blurry, but they were from our morning snuggles together...love those little smiles and giggles so much! 




*Miss Sailor ready to take on the day!  Good thing I snapped this pic when I did, because she promptly spit up all over it once our photo shoot was over.  I'm finding this happens a lot...thank God she has TONS of clothes! ;)


*Enjoying watching her Mommy get ready for the day...I love that inquisitive look she gives me.


*More morning snuggles and smiles from my watermelon baby! 


*Baby blues...gah. 


*And, as usual, this last one is from today.  Poor thing was so tuckered out from a shopping trip with me she could barely finish her meal.  I said barely.  Homegirl doesn't like to waste food, lol.


Well, I must have impeccable timing today because as I'm finishing this post, Baby Girl just started to stir from her nap!  I hope you all have a blessed day and week!  I'll meet you back here next week for our two month post! :)

Verse/Thought of the Day:
"Trust in Him at all times, O people; 
pour our your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge." 
Psalm 62:8

If something is troubling you, give it to 
God.  
He may not "fix" the problem right away, but just talking it 
through with Him and knowing He's working on His 
master plan 
for your life can turn a rotten day into a rockin' one!


No comments:

Post a Comment