"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Peanut's Six Week Birthday

I know it seems like I say this every week, but where has the time gone??  How is my little girl already six weeks old?!  She's going to be graduating kindergarten before we know it.  And then high school...and then getting married...GAH.  Somebody please, stop the madness! lol

Even though it's only been a week, it seems like she's changed so much!  She's definitely developing a strong personality, which I would describe as feisty, energetic, and easy-going all rolled into one (if that's even possible, lol).  I have a feeling she is going to keep us laughing (and moving!) as she gets older!

Here are some of the things Reagan likes to do as of right now:

-smile (she gives her Daddy and I big grins at least once a day)

-enjoy morning time (she's not a fan of night time and often gets fussy before bed)

-kick her legs

-"talk" (we've had some great conversations during story/tummy time in the morning!)

-poop (sorry, but it's true! lol)

-eat...a lot

-make funny faces (homegirl has about a million expressions--each one equally as cute!)

And here are some pics of Miss Priss from this week:

*Getting ready to go to lunch with some friends...although she slept the entire trip, lol.  (BTW, this headband is courtesy of her Aunt Coco, who has an Etsy store called "Coco's Bow-tique".  I personally believe every little girl needs some of Coco's bows/headbands! ;) )


*Pouty face because her Mommy woke her up.  See?  Even this expression is adorable!


*Reagan-snuggles are my fave. :)


*This is what I like to call "passed out milk drunk and naked".  But my child had the modesty to shield her face from the paparazzi. ;) We had a major blowout that morning that managed to destroy the onesie, too, so we opted for a meal in the buff (well, with a diaper on, at least).  And from the look of things, I guess it was a good meal! lol


*All smiles while sitting in her Daddy's lap!


*She likes some of her pics to be more "candid"...so this is her "I'm trying not to pose" pose.


*Enjoying her daily ride in the Baby Bjorn...I love that thing, and apparently she does, too!  Her GG calls this "a little glimpse of Heaven", and I have to agree! :)


*All ready for game day!  I believe she was still a little milk drunk in this pic, too. Haha.


*And lastly, this one was from this morning as we were getting ready for my dentist appointment.  We were having a conversation about seeing her GG and getting to eat Pho Vy today (after all, it is vietnamese Tuesday!).  She was so excited!



Wow, I think the number of pics I post each week are growing...sorry, guys!  I'm just soooo in love and want to share this amazing, tiny blessing God has granted us with you all! She'll probably be upset with me one day when she's old enough to realize she has a site with a million baby pictures of her on it and thousands of people reading it...but oh well!  At least then she'll know how prayed for and loved she is! :)

Alrighty then.  Time for some more chores and a few minutes of "Mommy time" before the munchkin wakes up hungry again!  I have three appointments this week (tomorrow is my six-week follow-up with Dr S...yaaaay!) and Reagan is accompanying me to all of them, so we're busy, busy, busy!  Prayers are appreciated! lol

As always, here is the Verse of the Day: "Let the morning bring word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You.  Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul." (Psalm 143:8) I hope this blesses your day and encourages you to make it through this week!





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! They really are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete