"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, August 12, 2013

Reagan's First Two Weeks

Has it really been two weeks since I've given birth??  How is that possible?!  My baby girl is going to be graduating from college and getting married before we know it...gah!  Stop the madness!! lol

I'm sorry I haven't posted an update sooner, but I'm sure you guys understand!  I have to say that these last two weeks have been the most hectic, exhausting, emotional, sometimes overwhelming, but absolutely the BEST weeks of my life.  Every day I'm learning something new as a Mommy, every day Reagan is changing before my very eyes, and every day I am reminded of God's faithfulness and love as I look at her sweet face!

Here are just a few snapshots of our Peanut's first few weeks of life (just to get you by till I can write a bigger post):

Week One...

Just hanging out with her GG (the hubby's mom and the most a-maz-ing MIL in the world!)


Week Two (today)...

Just chillin' with her shades on.  So what if we're in the house?? A gal's always got to look her best! ;)




Isn't she gorgeous? Ok, so I'm a little biased...lol.  But seriously, we are so in love with this tiny chick it's ridiculous!  Who knew someone could completely capture our hearts in such a short period of time?!

Alrighty, guys.  I'll try to check back in soon!  Until then, I hope you all have a blessed week and enjoy this Verse of the Day:  "The Lord is compassionate and gracious...slow to anger, abounding in love." (Psalm 103:8)  Yes, He is! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment