"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, August 26, 2013

Four Weeks Ago Today...

...I embarked on a whole new journey called Mommyhood.

...I verbally signed a contract saying I would never get more than two hours of sleep at one time again.

...I experienced what it means to love someone with "a mother's love".

...I agreed to be pooped, peed, and spit up on (and smile through it all).

...I was blessed with a tiny miracle that will one day call me "Mommy".

...I brought a life into this world.

...my life changed for the better.

Forever.

Happy One Month Birthday, Reagan!  Mommy and Daddy love you soooo much!  <3

Gah.  Okay, now that I've made myself cry (I know, I did it to myself...shame on me, lol), let's take a look at Reagan's life this week!  These are mostly close-up shots, but I love them all because they show her sweet personality, which is developing more and more every day!

**This is her "More pictures?  Seriously, Mom..." face.  I get this one a lot.



**Mid-burp photo op.  Yes, Mommy likes to take pics of everything.  It's an addiction, really, lol.  Still cute though!


**I believe this is Reagan's attempt at a smirk...


**...and here's her full on milk coma grin.  Just presh!!


**Biiiiiiiiiiig stretch (I just missed the "kissy face" she makes when she stretches)!


**Sacked out from her first trip to the mall this morning...during which she slept the entire time.  It really is hard being a baby, folks.



Doesn't she just get cuter and cuter every day?! Eek!

Well, I hate to post and run, but duty calls!  Time to feed my Milk Munchkin, finish laundry (home girl can go through some clothes/burp cloths/blankets!), start dinner for the hubs and I, and then it's bath/bedtime for Peanut!  We're slowly (VERY slowly) but surely developing a schedule, which really keeps me busy every second of the day.  But I have to say that as exhausted as I am when I finally crawl into bed, I wouldn't trade these precious moments for anything! I love my "new" life! :)

Until next week, I'll leave you with this Verse of the Day, which speaks of faith..."Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." (Hebrews 11:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment