"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Reagan's Four Month Birthday

I know, y'all...
I'm extremely late on posting this!

We had company staying with us all of 
last week for Thanksgiving,
and then, of course,
 I caught a lovely virus from my husband (thanks, honey!), 
which I still have.

So to say it's been a little cray-cray around here is an understatement!

But, I finally had a few minutes 
to myself while Miss Priss 
is sleeping, so I finally get to update you
on how she's doing!

She officially turned four months
last Friday, so let's see what's
happening in her world...

Temperament:

She's a happy, smiley baby...most of the time!
Take her bottle from her or ignore her
for too long and you're bound to hear some fussing.

She is laughing a lot more, and loves it when
her Daddy sings "her song" called Baby Bear.
(Yes, he made it up.
And yes, it's quite hilarious, lol.)

She also thinks it's hilarious to be naked.
As soon as I start to take off her clothes
she giggles and smiles the cutest smile ever!

Weight:

According to our home scale,
her weight has tapered off a bit at
thirteen and a half pounds.
I'm assuming that's somewhere in the 50%
percentile, but we'll find out
for sure at her four month check-up
tomorrow!

Clothes:

She's still in her three month clothes,
which makes me happy---
I'm not ready to have her move up to the
six month stuff already!
That would mean she's really growing up!
The way I see it,
the longer she stays in three month clothing,
the longer I can pretend she's still
my little bitty baby.
:)

Milestones:

Reagan is grabbing for her toys on
the activity mat now
and continues to roll over (most the time)
when she does her tummy time.

Still no belly laugh, but I think it's coming
soon!

Pictures:

This is her "stank face".
Little stinker, lol.


Well, excuuuuuse me for interrupting
your Doc McStuffins,
Miss Thing.
No need to pout.


Tummy time!
(While watching Toy Story, of course.)


Ducky face!


Checking out all the ruffles on
her Thanksgiving dress.


Annnnd there goes the hand in
the mouth.


Little Miss Photogenic,
herself.


Four Month photo shoot!



Well, guys, that's is for today!
Sorry it took so long to finally post!

Seeing that I'm always behind on posting lately,
I was starting to think maybe it would
be a good idea for me to spread the posts out more...
like, maybe once a month?
Then I could sit down and focus on
writing a really good post,
instead of always rushing to get a short
one in every week.

Whatcha think??

Let's try it out next month and see what happens!
I'll miss y'all in the meantime!
:)

I hope you have a blessed Christmas,
remembering what this time of year
is TRULY about:

the miraculous birth of our Savior!



Verse/Thought of the Day:

"For unto us a child is born,
a Son is given.
The government will be on His
shoulders.
His name will be Wonderful,
Counselor,
Mighty God,
Everlasting Father,
Prince of Peace."

Isaiah 9:6

Praise God for the birth of His son,
the reason for the season!



No comments:

Post a Comment