"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, November 15, 2013

Don't Worry!

I'm still here!

Just had a rough week.

And by "rough", 
I mean I was admitted to
the hospital Wednesday for double 
recurrent mastitis. 

I know---that sucks, right?

But don't fret! 
I'm alive and well
and will be back for a full post
next week after I get my house (and self)
situated again! 

For now, it's time to relax, recoup, 
and enjoy my birthday.

That's right, it's my birthday!
Oot oot!
I'm the big 2-9 today.  
Only one more year in my twenties...
better get to work deciding how to 
make this the absolute BEST year ever!

(Although I'm sure with my little
Peanut here, it already will be! ;) )

Have a good weekend, y'all, and 
I'll see you 
back here next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment